var adfly_protocol = 'https';

Friday 17 July 2015

[4.4.4] New Miui v6 (6.6.2.0)For Micromax Canvas HD Plus And Walton Primo Rx2

Miui v6 (6.6.2.0) STABLE For A190(HD Plus) And Rx2 


Top Features:
->ITS REAL 4.4.4
->Dual Sim
->OTG Support
 ->Smooth And fast->ITS JUST 348MB ONLY->Theme works 100%
->Notification bar fixed
->Lots of bug fixes and Improvements
->Awesome camera (Better than stock camera) (CAMERA SAMPLES BELOW)
->2 camera apps added
->Multi language rom
->density:320ppi
->Both internal and external sd card can be mounted to pc like usb storage (NOT MTP)
->Asop gallery+miui Gallery
->beats audio/viperfx added
->normally 400mb-550mb free ram
->AND MUCH MORE EXCITING FEATURES
->Bluetooth,Wifi etc works-tested by me
->BEST MIUI ROM EVER.ENJOY.....................


Note:Do not add any 13mp camera mod because it may can cause problems And using 8mp is best and that's why i recommend this
FLASH ANY ROMS(OR ROOT) AT YOUR OWN RISK..I DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING


PROCEDURE(Must follow):

1.Goto cwm/twrp/philiz recovery
2.Take a backup From recovery if you like (Recommended)
3.click Wipe factory Reset
4.Click Wipe dalvik cache
5.Install zip
6.Choose Downloaded zip
7.Enjoy....

LINKS:

ROM:  http://j.gs/6KHT 


UPDATE:
NETWORK FIX :  http://j.gs/6KHW
PERFORMANCE BOOSTER: http://j.gs/6KHY
(just go to recovery and flash)

SCREENSHOTS







 
 
 
 
 
 
 


CAMERA SAMPLES FROM THIS ROM:





UPDATE:
SOME FOR FEATURES OF MIUI v6 6.6.2.0





 



15 comments:

  1. Not working properly,

    Icon of calender , clock not displayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reboot your device once...it will work

      Delete
    2. reboot your device once...it will work

      Delete
  2. Unable to open link
    It says connection refused
    Even though my net is working fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me I have flashed the networkfix file too but it is not working

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prob is similar to Sahil,when I try to open any website it shows network error even though my network is fine also non of my social networking app was working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try with another operator or with a VPN..maybe its the problem

      Delete
  5. how can do this...  you told in this post that just go recovery and flash but I don't understand how can I do this plz tell me bro..plz give me process details plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can I net fix

    ReplyDelete
  7. in preference network type,2g network(saves battery) is fixed. it don't change to 3g ! how can fix it ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @nagellirakeshkumar83@gmail.com
    gmail app is notworking prorperly. unable to sync gmail account. error message is: getting messages is ready.
    initially unable to connect mobile data. I have manually configured my network connection then working fine but too slow internet connectivity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unable to view SD card details in File Manager.

    ReplyDelete